Re: [TenTec] Logical Speculation (Fire Sale)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Logical Speculation (Fire Sale)
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 11:16:06 -0500
Rick,

That's a good observation about the logistics issues which would arise if
there is a temporary location in the works. I'd also "second" another reason
as posted by Darrell VE7IU: "When RF Concepts purchased Alpha, they reduced
prices. Same tactic again?" RF Concepts may be willing to make an investment
in the future by way of at least temporarily accepting a lower profit margin
from reduced prices as a means of increasing market share. While the quote
may not be exactly as he said it, I think the old Mark Twain quip "Rumors of
my demise have been greatly exaggerated" applies to Ten-Tec here.

That being said, I'm curious to see what may happen in the secondary market
if/when folks start putting their extra/older gear on the block to free up
funds so they can take advantage of the sale.

73, Al