Re: [TenTec] Mega Sale Monday Morning

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Mega Sale Monday Morning
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 15:42:01 -0400
I have just heard from a very reliable source at Tentec that the intent of this sale is to increase the Tentec customer base and this is working very well. Nothing is being discontinued. So far the reaction from the sale has been overwhelming.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com