Re: [TenTec] Let's talk "about" the radios: Scout

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Let's talk "about" the radios: Scout
From: Stuart Rohre <rohre@arlut.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 15:39:42 -0500
Yes, Rick. You can disconnect a big red wire that puts voltage on the finals transistors. Tape it up. Then you find the coax jumper that connects the filters to the finals. Move the end of the jumper from the finals to the on board mini coax jack that is the output of the driver transistor. You have to unplug the driver to finals coax.

As I recall, one or the other cable will be long enough to bypass the finals and go to the filter connections. My Scout has been out of service, since I got the Argo V, so I may have left something out.

-Stuart Rohre
K5KVH