[TenTec] FS: Tentec 566AT Orion II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Tentec 566AT Orion II
From: arsn4dd@charter.net
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 17:03:17 -0400 (EDT)

This is probably a bad time to sell a Tentec, but it is what it is. I have for sale, an Orion II model 566AT loaded with filters. I will include the original manual, the connector bag/serial cable, and the matching remote tuning pod/keypad. I'd like to get $2600 for all and some help with any shipping costs. The radio is heavy. The radio is in excellent condition, and I think prospective buyers would be hard-pressed to find one in better condition. No issues. Never had any issues. I would venture to say that this is the best radio I have owned. I am just ready to try something new. Please feel free to call or email me with any interest or questions. Home phone = four two three three two three one five three three. Postal money orders or certified checks drawn on a prominant financial institution only.

Thanks for your time,

Dennis N4DD