Re: [TenTec] Invoking OM7 500 Hz filter ?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Invoking OM7 500 Hz filter ?
From: bcarling@cfl.rr.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 20:17:41 -0400
Thank you Bob. I already did all that. And yes, it is already set to AUTIO.

I simply want to know how to switch it on and off when I am operating the
radio. I thought I
made that clear.

"Does anyone know how to invoke the 500 Hz Collins filter once it is
 installed and enabled?"

On 10 Jul 2014 at 19:06, Bob McGraw - K4TAX wrote:

> Go to the MENU. Scroll to the bottom.  Set ENABLE 500 Hz to YES.  And if you
> have the 300 Hz filter do the same for that one.  Then at the line I-F
> FILTER select AUTO.
>
> 73
> Bob, K4TAX

Brian Carling, Radio AF4K