[TenTec] Buying, selling and swapping !!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Buying, selling and swapping !!
From: John King via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 10:42:21 -0700
I have two 40 meter Scout plug in modules. I goofed and let two 15 meter
modules go with a an extra Scout that I sold and ended up with the two 40 meter
modules and no 15 meter module. I want a 15 meter module and will trade a 40
meter module for a 15 meter module or I will buy a 15 meter module and sell a
40 meter module. When you get unconfused by this mess maybe we can make some
type of deal.

In addition, I am looking for a nice remote   VFO to go with my nice Ten Tec
Omni D transceiver.

I have found that the model 242  remote VFO that I have on my model 544 Ten Tec
 Transceiver is slightly more stable than the internal VFO in the 544. My Omni
D is very stable but I wonder if anyone has experienced that the Omni remote
VFO is also extremely stable.

As you can see, I love my Ten Tec transceivers including my Omni Vi Plus.
Thanks for your input and 73, John, K5PGW