[TenTec] Question on Sound Card interfacing

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Question on Sound Card interfacing
From: bcarling@cfl.rr.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 15:53:30 -0400
I have a new (to me) OMNI 7 here and I wonder how to go about Sound Card
interfacing?

Does anyone have experience with this and can shine a little light for me? The
two interfaces
I have are designed only for use with a Yaesu FT857D and a Tentec OMNI VI
although I
have never used that one with the OMNI VI due to frequency stability issues,
and not wanting
to wait for warm-up...
The plugs on the OMNI VI interface are molded and unfortunately it has too many
phono
plugs to go to this OMNI VII. Does anyone know a way to adapt to the OM7 ?

Thanks & 73 - Brian AF4K