[TenTec] WIN-TEST OmniRig Eagle

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WIN-TEST OmniRig Eagle
From: John Henry <jhenry@tentec.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 17:43:33 -0400
I had a few other things I had to take care of before I was able to get
back to this an hour ago, and I do have a preliminary Eagle.ini file for
omnirig.

It
reads/writes the VFO A frequency,
reads/writes the VFO B frequency,
reads/writes split state

I need to check the read/write for the mode, but will do that tomorrow.

At least I have it mostly there.

Other than those four things...
A Freq, B Freq, Split, Mode,
Anything else this absolutely HAS to cover?

I'm testing it with Win-Test version 4.11.0-DXP
Thanks to Laurent's help getting me started and pointing me where to go,
well, in a good way,  hi hi hi

Possible things to program into the omnirig ini file includes:
(X in front means available in the Eagle serial / USB interface)
X  pmFreq          operating frequency
(assuming that pmFreq means the same as pmFreqA)
X  pmFreqA         VFO A frequency
X  pmFreqB         VFO B frequency
    pmPitch         CW pitch frequency
    pmRitOffset     RIT offset frequency
    pmRit0          Clear RIT - this is a write-only parameter
X  pmVfoAA         receive and transmit on VFO A
X  pmVfoAB         receive on VFO A, transmit on VFO B
    pmVfoBA         receive on VFO B, transmit on VFO A
    pmVfoBB         receive and transmit on VFO B
    pmVfoA          receive on VFO A, transmit VFO unknown
    pmVfoB          receive on VFO B, transmit VFO unknown
    pmVfoEqual      copy the frequency of the receive VFO to the transmit
VFO
    pmVfoSwap       swap frequencies of the receive and transmit VFO's
X   pmSplitOn       enable split operation
X   pmSplitOff      disable split operation
    pmRitOn         enable RIT
    pmRitOff        disable RIT
(sorry, RIT not available via CAT protocol in the firmware, so I can't set
this up in the Eagle.ini file, I should add it someday though, would help
contesters with CATs (not dogs, lol) )
    pmXitOn         enable XIT
    pmXitOff        disable XIT
(sorry, XIT not a feature in the Eagle, so, can't be added)
X  pmRx            enable receive mode
X  pmTx            enable transmit mode
    pmCW_U          CW mode, upper sideband
X  pmCW_L          CW mode, lower sideband
X  pmSSB_U         USB mode
X  pmSSB_L         LSB mode
X  pmDIG_U         Digital mode (RTTY, FSK, etc.), upper sideband
(implemented as upper side band)
X  pmDIG_L         Digital mode, lower sideband
(implemented as lower side band)
X  pmAM            AM mode
X  pmFM            FM mode

Thanks, and 73,
John Henry, KI4JPL
TEN-TEC Engineering, a Division of RFConcepts LLC