Re: [TenTec] Where is TEN-TEC today?

To: Scott Harwood <scotthsr@earthlink.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Where is TEN-TEC today?
From: K8JHR <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 23:17:10 -0400
I don't knock any team I am on.

I do not understand why many TT fans assume the worst, and do not expect a winning season? Do they expect failure whenever their favorite sports team gets a new owner, or hires a new new coach, or trades for new players? Do they automatically assume the new coach is a dolt and incapable of developing a winning strategy?

All the negative talk suggests some TT fans think new management is foolish and lacks sufficient business acumen to chart a successful course.

REAL FANS always believe their favorite team will win ... always... no matter what. If you predict a loss, you "ain't no fan" - cause that is tantamount to rooting for the other team. Even if the league leading quarterback is injured, you root like Heck for the second string replacement. Right? That is how REAL FANS do it.

So why assume the new regime will fail? Why not have a little faith, and assume they know what they are doing? I do.

I think it will be better than business as usual.

Happy days.