Re: [TenTec] Thank you Ten Tec!

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Thank you Ten Tec!
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 12:02:01 -0500
*Your experience with Ten Tec Service and Sales, is exactly what I have
found to be true for several years. How can we get this through the heads
of others who love their Rice Box Radio's so much? We are currently in a
Toe to Toe Battle replacing the Finals in an Icom IC-706 MkIIG .. In
setting the Bias, there was something unclear to me in the Service Manual.
Even though the radio is working again. We just wanted to double check a
procedure. Well. after a couple of hours of " Press One for English " and "
Send it in for Service " There are still no answers to be found. I just
wonder how far I had Lost my Mind.... Paul or Gary at Ten Tec would think
of me if.... we called one of them for help? I would just Bet that they
would give all to help they could! We find this to be true with RF Parts
also. We could save about Ten or Twelve Bucks each on some of our Tubes
but, well.... you get the picture.*
*                                                       73 to All from
Wade/KJ4WS*