Re: [TenTec] Eagle

To: "John Mendenhall" <wa9dgm@aol.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 13:42:38 -0500
For no particular reason or explanation, I would suggest you perform a Master Reset. From that point, you will need to visit the CONFIG menu to enter and activate the correct items based on your exact configuration. Once done, all should be well.

As a general point. Always bring the power supply up or turn on first and then turn on the radio. Reverse the steps when shutting things down. It is the safe computer way of doing things.

73
Bob, K4TAX

DISCLOSURE:
This is to inform all persons, I am a Tentec Ambassador and I receive
compensation according to the Tentec Ambassador program.  In addition, I
serve as a volunteer beta test person to Tentec for the Omni VII, Eagle
and Argonaut VI radios.  I hold no employment relationship, no financial
interests nor do I conduct any commercial business, direct or indirect,
with Tentec.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Mendenhall via TenTec" <tentec@contesting.com>