Re: [TenTec] Centurion and AM

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centurion and AM
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 20:22:05 -0500
I didn't mean to imply that it should be tuned at a lower power level. I meant
that it should be tuned to its max rated output (most will make more than this
but may not be linear when they do) then switch to AM, send a carrier and
observe the output. If it's more than 25% of the max output, reduce drive
(only! Don't touch anything else!) to 25% of max output. Sorry if that wasn't
clear.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith