Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI question
From: Ralph Arnold <rea.papaof10@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 14:33:38 -0400
Thank You Bob I got several responses to my quest for assistance  I read
the Email alot but rarely answer.  I'm keyboard and Mic shy.  I read that
the Omni series and the Paragon are related in that some parts are
interchangeable.  TT makes outstanding radios but when they make a new
model they don't need to improve working technology  I think that both
radios use the mod 288 filter  I will research it more.  and Thanks again
for your fast responce  I am very happy to hear you got your Eagle back  I
live in South Florida so if there is anyway I can assist let me know 73s
 Ralph KD8BTQ