Re: [TenTec] OT Crap

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT Crap
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 11:48:41 -0500
*I personally found Rick's post to be very informative. And the post was
marked very clearly OT...... We even forwarded his post to our local Radio
Clubs Newsletter for Publication of the Link. Rick, has been one of my
favorite people here on the TT Group. His information is always very Valid
and to the point. So, while we don't know who Peed in this other guys
Cheerio's and set him off so badly. Rick, if you read this? Great Job , and
Thanks. And to our Moderator, and Members... please understand that with
age and the loss of Testosterone, some folks just naturally turn into one
of these! That is all we need to say without coming right out and saying
it! Anything to get these Chinese Radio's Programmed and that Awful
Emergency Siren to quit sounding over the Repeater, because folks love to
randomly press buttons on these Chinese Radio's. So let me end by saying
.... Nice Moderator... Good Moderator.... Please allow this one past your
gates! I do believe that it says , in a nice (( or nicer language than some
are thinking at the moment )) way, what several members are actually
thinking. *
*                                              73 to All from Wade/KJ4WS*