Re: [TenTec] din connector, news from Hall Mountain KY

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] din connector, news from Hall Mountain KY
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 14:06:48 +0200
The Model 318 has 2x 8-pin DIN jacks wired in parallel.
This enables you to connect the device itself to the Eagle, and still have
another 8-pin Jack available for any accessory you like.

It has a separate RCA Phono Jack for Amp Key (out to amp).
It also has yet another RCA Phono Jack connected to the PTT line, enabling
the use of a foot switch, straight key, keying signal from a computer,
whatever.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)