[TenTec] FS: Argonaut 509 Station

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Argonaut 509 Station
From: Gary <thewinks02@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 22:57:38 -0400
For Sale: my Ten Tec Argonaut 509, 208 CW Filter, 210 Power Supply , KR-5
Keyer & Non-Ten Tec Hand Mic. The Argonaut 509 (Serial # 509-3970) is in 9+
excellent condition with no mods. I would give it a rating of 10 except
there are non-original screws on the back cover. The PTO is smooth and the
string frequency marker works fine. The CW filter, keyer and power supply
are also in excellent condition. $280 including shipping CONUS only. Please
contact me if you have questions. I'm putting this station on the Ten Tec
mailing list first.

Thanks for reading, Gary - N2UM thewinks02@gmail.com