[TenTec] Move Update

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Move Update
From: John Henry <jhenry@tentec.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 09:59:48 -0400
Well, sending this email from the new location.
Internet access is working, working on phones, carts, shelves, desks, etc.
We are far from having enough set up to do any real work at the new
location yet, but, the move is occurring, boxes are getting moved, and
unpacked.
Phones will transition from one service provider to another so that will be
a mess for a short spell when the porting occurs, but by end of October, we
"should" be business as usual, no, not "as usual", better.
We are still making rigs and will continue to do throughout the move, so,
Eagles will still leave the nest throughout the rest of this month, so will
Argonaut VIs and so will OMNI-VIIs.
We probably won't really have any down days where we don't ship product,
other than the day that Shipping moves, and our main department moves are
occurring on the weekends, so business is pretty much as usual for
production and shipping during the week. Planned that way to keep products
going to our customers. (now, where did Murphy go? hah, trust me, he is
here EVERY day, but we are managing)
Now, to find in my boxes my current engineering project, get it out, plug
it in, and write some more code.....

Thanks, and 73,
John Henry, KI4JPL
TEN-TEC Engineering, a Division of RFConcepts LLC