[TenTec] FS: Orion 565 Classic / 311 Band Decoder

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Orion 565 Classic / 311 Band Decoder
From: "Ron | K5XK" <qrzthedx@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 12:25:11 -0500
Purchased an Omni VII, so selling my venerable Orion 565 Classic.  Excellent
rig from non-smoking environment.  Includes the 2 optional TenTec CW
filters, power cable, original manual, and the shipping carton from TenTec.
Relatively new battery and latest firmware upgrade.  The LCD screen has good
contrast and brightness, all encoders and controls are fully responsive,
except for the typical periodic RIT intermittent issue.  No mike, ATU or
other accessories.  Terrific rig, I'm just downsizing.

$1,350 shipped Stateside.  I've posted online pics at:
http://tinyurl.com/l95wjem

Also available:  a TenTec 311 Band Decoder which allows auto-bandswitching
of an Orion with a Hercules II p.a., $55, shipped.  (The Orion buyer gets
right of first refusal, so to be sold after the 565.)

Please contact direct, off-list.  73, Ron K5XK

Ron Evans
Bella Vista, Ark.
K5XK@arrl.net
479-270-5584