Re: [TenTec] OMNI-VI question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI-VI question
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 16:23:16 -0400
Absolutely!

No one that I know can do that ‘by ear’

I have some rather high zoot equipment here on my workbench, but it’s hasn’t
been calibrated in a long time. Decades perhaps? I don’t know. but for me, it’s
good ‘enuff for what I do. If I’m off a few hertz, I can live with that.

Having one frequency counter is okay.

Have two?

They’ll never be on the same frequency.

Mike Bryce WB8VGE