Re: [TenTec] OMNI-VI question

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI-VI question
From: "Tony Lelieveld" <va3dwi@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 18:01:59 -0400
Forgot to mention that you can use the same procedure on the Main RX and VFO-A as the 20 mtr band will tune to 15 MHz. Doing that, my read-out shows 15.000.031 MHz. You can actually turn the volume control on both receivers up to about the same level and when you tune the A or B VFO you can hear the beat note change in 1 Hz. increments.

73, Tony VE3DWI
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Lelieveld" <va3dwi@gmail.com>