Re: [TenTec] Centurion is on the Fritz

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centurion is on the Fritz
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 20:32:36 -0500
Remote tuners are mostly like helicopters. I find they have too dang many moving parts expected to move at the correct time and in the correct amount to be reliable. Thus more crap in line means more likely hood of failure and problems.

73
Bob K4TAX

P.S. Oh yea, I'm a fixed wing pilot. CFII ME - Thus I prefer the fans either out front or to the port and starboard, but never on top or behind.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richards" <jrichards@k8jhr.com>