Re: [TenTec] can't service the omni-VI mixer

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] can't service the omni-VI mixer
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 09:35:09 -0600 (CST)
I'd start that list with Wade KJ4WS.

Not to slight anyone else, but Wade was kind enough to do some work on my
Argonaut 505 and did an outstanding job on it, which the current owner of that
rig is still ecstatic over.  (Not to worry, it went to a good home, and that
transaction served as part of the downpayment on my Omni VII)

73, ron w3wn