[TenTec] Centurian

To: "TenTec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Centurian
From: P C A <xtraham58@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 15:50:20 -0500
It finally has happened that I am sure my centurion needs a new  power
transformer. At first I thought it might be the soft start board as I had a
problem there some time ago.I disconnected the xformer primary from the soft
start and powered up, the line fuses did not blow. Connected the xformer back
up to the soft start and disconnected the HV  lead  to the tubes. The fuses
blew. Then disconnected the secondary of the xformer from the the HV rect board
and the fuses blew agn with nothing on the secondary.
So, I remember discussions here about places to obtain replacement
transformers. Any information would be appreciated.
TNX,Phil, W3LI