[TenTec] Used Orion 565 (continued)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Used Orion 565 (continued)
From: "K7TXO Radio" <k7txoradio@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 06:33:23 -0800
I should have included a bit more information on my Used Orion 565 post but I
fired it off about midnight and was a bit sleepy I suppose.

Contact me at my e-mail address and I am listed of course on QRZ per my
callsign that is part of my e-mail address but here is what I should have
formally included below, in the text of the message.  And of course if serious
inquiries would like pictures/more information, just let me know:

Gene Story / K7TXO
k7txoradio@gmail.com