Re: [TenTec] N1MM Plus Testing needs Jupiter and original Argonaut teste

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] N1MM Plus Testing needs Jupiter and original Argonaut testers
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 22:22:17 -0500
Ah, maybe it's just me, but somehow I don't think the Original Argonaut --
the 505 -- would be compatible with N1MM, or for that matter ANY, software
package.

It wasn't exactly known for having a CAT interface.

Nor was the Argonaut 509, 515, the earlier models of the 535 Argonaut II, or
the 556 Argo.

Or have I missed something, all these years?

73, ron w3wn