Re: [TenTec] OT: Progresso Soup

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Progresso Soup
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 23:51:09 -0500
whoa….one heck of a thread here…

Seriously, sending a email to complain about string can telephones in a soup
ad, well, that’s odd even by my standards.

Now, that being said, my wife asked me the other day how they (the ad people)
got the GEICO insurance pig, Milton, to talk.

I told her simply; if offered enough money, anyone will talk.

Mike Bryce WB8VGE
prosolar@sssnet.com