Re: [TenTec] RX-366 question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RX-366 question
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 19:53:37 -0500
Any chance the cover can go on two ways and one is backwards?

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com

On 12/9/2014 6:58 PM, Barry N1EU wrote:
Through trial and error I've discovered it's actually the other way
around.  "Sub-Rx Slot 1" in the menu controls the slot toward the front of
the Orion, marked F1 on the board and F3 on the cover.  I also realize I
might have a very early production filter cover that was subsequently
corrected and that would explain my confusion.

73, Barry N1EU