Re: [TenTec] List of Pan-Adapter Features

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] List of Pan-Adapter Features
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 14:11:15 +0100
OK Barry, same here.
I always use the SSB contest as a dress rehearsal for the CW contest.
One last chance to make sure everything is working OK.

[Gary] tnx for the update on N1MM.  I assumed it worked that way too, but I
didn't know for sure.

Right now I think I have my choice of SDR receivers narrowed down to just
two candidates.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)