Re: [TenTec] Antenna help

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Antenna help
From: Scott Harwood <scotthsr@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 18:44:53 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Thanks, Rick.

I'll get back off the forum about buying the spreaders.  I didn't mean to imply
that weather affected the performance of 450 ohm line, but you expressed it
much better than I did.  It's just that weather causes constant re-tuning with
450 or 300 ohm line while 600 ohm line does not.

Always enjoy your comments.

73

Scott