[TenTec] FS: TEN-TEC Ham Gear

To: Ten-Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TEN-TEC Ham Gear
From: Rick W <ve7tk@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 20:07:19 +0000 (UTC)
I've been doing some house cleaning.  I have the following items for sale.
1) TEN-TEC Model 253 Automatic antenna coupler. IncludesModel 253 tuner,
original manual, interface cable for OmniV or VI. Can also be used with Orion
and other non-TENTECrigs that provide electronic band-switchinginformation with
an appropriate interface. When I installedmy 3 element SteppIR antenna I
removed this from therack. It is in excellent working order and I will include
3“New” CMOS memory chips (should last a lifetime).Asking $600
2) TEN-TEC RM-253 rack mount kit for the TEN-TEC 253Automatic Antenna Coupler.
Asking $50
3) TEN-TEC Model 290 Step Attenuator. I used this with myArgonaut 509 and I
sold the rig several years ago. Thisattenuator allows output ranges of 5 watts
to 20 milliwattsin 7 discrete steps. Asking $60 shipped.
All items are in excellent condition and photos can be found at:
http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk/TT2015_Sale.pdf

73,
Rick
VE7TK