[TenTec] WTB: Inrad TT Omni VI roofing filter (with #763 600Hz CW roofin

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB: Inrad TT Omni VI roofing filter (with #763 600Hz CW roofing filter)
From: "Steve Ireland" <vk6vz@arach.net.au>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 21:46:03 +0800
G’day

I am looking to purchase an Inrad Omni VI roofing filter kit (with # 763
9000.75 KHz 4-pole 600 Hz CW filter).  If you have one that you would be
prepared to part with, please email me direct.

This is going into a Ten Tec Corsair II as an experiment and I will share the
results with the reflector.

Thank you!

Vy 73

Steve, VK6VZ