Re: [TenTec] Omni-D troubleshooting

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni-D troubleshooting
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 10:11:50 -0500
The 80 meter problem of going to 1.0000 mhz sounds like the 80 meter band crystal may need to be reseated.

The other problem sound like the RIT pot is intermittent. I would move the RIT pot back and forth many times and maybe even spray it with a good contact cleaner.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com