Re: [TenTec] Corsair 2 not stable on receive, 20 meters

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair 2 not stable on receive, 20 meters
From: Dwight Orten <dwightorten@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 17:08:55 -0600
The old rig does drift some, getting better the longer it is on.  The
problem with the PSK reception seems to be limited to 20 meters.  On a long
winded ragchew with my slow typing, I have had a few people tell me that I
drift a wee bit.  On 10, 15, or 40 meters I am not having this trouble.
The waterfall line on 20 looks like a snake and it is almost impossible to
track an incoming signal.  This problem comes and goes,  I can't really say
if it is heat related although I think it does do better when the rig has
been on for a couple of hours.
KM4FO, Dwight