Re: [TenTec] [Bulk] Re: Ten Tec Coffee

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Bulk] Re: Ten Tec Coffee
From: "W8BVH" <w8bvh@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 13:01:54 -0500
I don't think so. I got one at 50 checkins but just a cert. at 100.
Ralph
w8bvh

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wade Staggs" <tvman1954@gmail.com> To: "Clayton Brantley" <clayton_n4ev@yahoo.com>; "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2015 12:52 PM
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Coffee

*Currently waiting for my 100 Award also. Will there be Coffee Again? I
Hope.. I Hope.. I Hope. The Goodson Brothers Coffee can't be bought here
unless you go to their Website. Evidently, the website just sells their
Specialty Types and they sure are Proud of it in judging from the prices.
We may have a Friend in East Tennessee talked into sending us some. And
that would be GREAT ... Best darn Coffee we ever tasted..*

*                                       73 to All from Wade/KJ4WS*

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Clayton Brantley via TenTec <