Re: [TenTec] where do you get your CLAP TRAP?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] where do you get your CLAP TRAP?
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 01:13:49 -0600
*Where can I get a Clap Trap? Do they remove all of the Clap from your
signal? hi .. hi .. My Friends tell me that my Clap Trap is always running.
Is it normal for one to do that? My signal would probably be much cleaner
with a better Clap Trap installed. *
*                                  73 to All from Wade/KJ4WS *