[TenTec] Another Omni VI+ Mystery

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Another Omni VI+ Mystery
From: Jim Allen <jim.allen@longhornband.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 16:15:41 -0600
This afternoon, while observing all the exciting action on 30M on the
cluster, I discovered to my dismay that the Omni VI+ would not transmit on
30M, or receive signals.  It is FB on the other bands.

I had this unit at Tentec this summer because it had gone bad on 160 and
low output on 30M, at which time they replaced all the relays on the LP
board, and "soldered connection on crystal oscillator board to fix 30M
problem."

What should I do to get back going?  Any suggestions?

73 de W6OGC  Jim Allen