Re: [TenTec] Hot Dang - Rick is a Best Link of the Week on DX-zone.com

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Hot Dang - Rick is a Best Link of the Week on DX-zone.com
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 10:54:10 -0600
For < 100W I'd say perhaps a z-match or homebrew link coupled tuner. (The link
coupled ones can be fairly simple if you don't mind moving coil taps etc. to
change bands.) That being said, I'll let the antenna wizards weigh in.

BTW - this antenna appears to be an offshoot of the 44' +/- doublet by L. B.
Cebik W4RNL (SK) et al. (Does spiraling the wire and/or the fiberglass pole
etc. affect the velocity factor and account for the length difference?)

TNX/73, Al