[TenTec] Paragon 585 User Manual

To: 'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment' <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon 585 User Manual
From: chuck adams <chuck.adams.k7qo@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 14:51:19 -0700
Have for you owners of the Paragon 585.
Now you will never be without a copy if you
don't lose your hard drive.....

<http://www.k7qo.net/paragon-585-users-manual.pdf>

I was going to make a hard copy and when I got a quote
from Office Max I gave that idea up.  The added handling
fees associated with mixed page sizes within the manual
was incredible.

Maybe, with the pages now all being 8.5"x11.5", the charge
will drop significantly.  Done at 300dpi on flatbed scanner.

Enjoy and thanks to Paul for the loan of the manual.  Manual
and a disc with the PDF is coming back home tomorrow via
Priority Mail and payment of your postage costs.

FYI

chuck, k7qo