Re: [TenTec] Speaking of the Ten Tec 302 Remote Tuning Knob!

To: ronc@sonic.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Speaking of the Ten Tec 302 Remote Tuning Knob!
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 12:40:42 -0400
If you happen to have an extra or Jupiter that you are not using, my software has an option to hook up to the 302 through the pegasus or jupiter to just use the 302 knob with a different radio. I have done this in the past and yes the 302 tunes much better than any other remote knob.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com