Re: [TenTec] 302 Remote Tunig Pod fo Omni

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 302 Remote Tunig Pod fo Omni
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 19:15:59 +0000
OH3PC uses his 302 with his Orion.  He made an adapter from the DIN
connector to a DB25 connector.  Evidently the four hardware encoder
connections are each brought out to DIN connector pins.

The online version of the Pegasus Users Manual doesn't seem to have the
drawing you reference.

In any event, I found an old Ekletech remote tuning knob that has a Bourns
encoder and I plan on connecting a DB25 to it and using it with my Omni 6+.

73, Barry N1EU