Re: [TenTec] OT

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT
From: Jim Allen <jim.allen@longhornband.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 21:38:31 -0500
Googling shows such a volume, by Theo. A., and Amazon has the books listed,
published in either 1902 or 1918, a bit early for Theodore M., Thomas's son.

I figured it was a misprint, that they were talking about old Tom, who was a
telegrapher himself and invented some improvements.

Now it's a mystery.

73 de W6OGC Jim Allen
Sent from my iPad