Re: [TenTec] RKR Designs LLC purchases

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RKR Designs LLC purchases
From: Jose F Ballester <jfballester@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 14:59:08 -0400
I hope my pessimism is just that.   Agree that even if the transaction is only
on the surface, a transfer of assets (of course it depends which ones) there
may be valid financial reasons for choosing it, but in my experience, in
general,it just doesn’t ring the right bell.  Anyway, let’s hope that the “new”
owners can and will invest in new products because in my book their product
line is quickly falling behind the curve.

73 de Pepe WP3HW