Re: [TenTec] Repairs

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Repairs
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 15:30:20 -0500
*Getting those 20+ year old rigs back up and running, is a major part or
reason why this group exists. Bring on the questions. Every time we help
someone as a group. Everybody learns a bit more. I agree that at $100.00 an
hour for Labor. Ten Tec, can't spend much time looking for intermittent
problems. Well, I am here to help in any way I can. Let the Questions and
the Learning go forward .......*
*                               73 to All from Wade/KJ4WS*