[TenTec] going to dayton hamvention Ten Tec goodies for sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] going to dayton hamvention Ten Tec goodies for sale
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 15:35:37 -0400
Boys and girls,

I've decided I don't need all the rigs that I've collected. Too many duplicates.

So, I have the following up for sale:

 A Ten Tec Omni D series "C." The PTO has been rebuilt and the radio works to
specifications. There are NO additional filters. I don't recall if the noise
blanker is in it or not. $350

 A Ten Tec Paragon. This is the first version. No issues, and like the Omni C,
no addition filters are included. Display is crisp and the radio works to
specifications. $375

A Ten Tec Omni VI. This is one of five I have sitting around. Nice bright
display. Good silkscreen on all the buttons.  $450

And lastly, a Ten Tec Argonaut 515. This is the bronze version of the 509 and
to me, it's nothing more than a Triton IV without the PA. Certainly not museum
quality, but nice. Rebuild PTO and all functions works. Like the Omni C above,
all the lights, including the grain of wheat lamp above the dial skirt have
been replaced. $400.

Photos on request

Prices DO NOT include shipping.

But…I'll be taking these down to Dayton with me if they don't move, so if you
want, you can pick 'em up there.

 Mike, wb8vge

Mike Bryce, WB8VGE
 the heathkit shop