Re: [TenTec] Astron SS30 power supply leave on?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Astron SS30 power supply leave on?
From: denton sprague <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 12:31:27 -0700
I should of stated my query is in regards to the Astron SS30…the switching
power supply.

A little followup… my SS30 is plugged into an commercial grade sine wave
ups…the kind that is designed to feed servers.

I will also be running a pair of isobar surge suppressors, one to feed the
station from the ups and the second one to feed the satellite receiver power
feed, internet, phone and other systems also from the ups.