Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 Plus intermittent no TX or RX on 10 meters

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 Plus intermittent no TX or RX on 10 meters
From: Joe Papworth via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 16:11:53 -0400
Good suggestion Jim but 10 and 12 meters share the same pair of relays, so
it's not a relay.

In a message dated 6/25/2015 4:09:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jim.allen@longhornband.net writes:

When I  sent my Omni VI+ in for that, on 160,and low output on 30M, they
replaced the  relays, all of them for each band.

73 de W6OGC Jim Allen
Sent from  my iPad

<tentec@contesting.com> wrote:

> Radio Gurus,
> My Omni 6 Plus has an intermittant no RX/TX problem on ten meters  only.
The