Re: [TenTec] Argonaut lost RX/TX on 160/80 meters

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argonaut lost RX/TX on 160/80 meters
From: "Gary - AB9M" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 17:29:37 -0500
Several of the locals and I use protection units formerly from I.C.E now available from Array Solutions (https://www.arraysolutions.com/Products/surge_arrestorAS-3xx.htm). I have no association or financial connection of any kind with I.C.E. or Array Solutions other than a satisfied customer.

73 & DX,

Gary - AB9M

-----Original Message----- From: Stuart Rohre