[TenTec] Keyers For Sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Keyers For Sale
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 18:17:01 -0700
I have two of the very nice AEA MM-1 keyers for sale. They are ideal for keying an amp like the Ten Tec Titan and Hercules II, where QSK circuit is designed so that you key the amp and the amp keys the transceiver. These two units have my own simple mod that allows both the MM-1 and the output of a computer logger to key the Titan. The mod is a pair of diodes in series with the keyer and the computer keying.

The keyers also have a beacon mode and CW trainer mode.

I'm selling for $95 each, shipped to a US address by USPS. These units are very clean and working, removed from my SO2R setup several years ago.

73, Jim K9YC