Re: [TenTec] Paragon and Model 544

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon and Model 544
From: "Walt K8CV" <waltk8cv@wowway.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 09:36:52 -0400
I have a very early Paragon and I thought the PLL board or what ever controls
the frequency became unobtainum and also had solder problems. Mine quit and I
re-soldered the whole board on TenTec’s recommendation and it fixed the problem
and it has been running ever since. I do have newer rigs that I more frequently
use but the audio was just super for SWLing , but that is another phase of
radio that the computers killed.

Walt K8CV