Re: [TenTec] Crowbar kit for 252/262 power supply

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Crowbar kit for 252/262 power supply
From: w8au@sssnet.com
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 12:59:17 -0400
At 08:18 PM 8/2/2015, you wrote:
I recalled discussion some months ago regarding the kit that TT offered as being compact and easily fit into the 252. So thought it at least worth trying. I guess I'm surprised that TT didn't design in o/v protection as well as o/c protection. The 225 supply for my recently acquired Argosy has both. Wasn't the Argosy a contemporary cousin of the Triton?

Allen:  I have the kit you are looking for.  If you still need it let me  know.

Perry w8au (TT forever!) ;-)